Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Exp. Shorts - Vote?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi all,

    I've now got 7 mpegs.

    (chance's tape will make 8)

    Still waiting for MPEGS from
    shirt(spree), eddie(circus otd),
    jimsimm (psycho babble), machead
    (the shoot), etc...

    So time for a vote, should I wait
    longer or close this and start making
    some CDs? The 7 (soon 8) isn't quite
    the critical mass I was looking for but
    we need to get this moving...

    comments?

    andy

    ------------------
    andy winton
    (www.wintonfilms.co.uk)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW,

    The magnificent seven are -

    Andy Winton - Long Waves
    Cash - The Bare Behind
    Curtin Parloe - Bad Eye
    Miker - Adult Contacts
    mcarter - Hello
    Xendar - A sleepless Night
    ThomasB - The Last Trade

    cheers,

    andy


    ------------------
    andy winton
    (www.wintonfilms.co.uk)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Er...

    I don't mind...

    Then again, maybe I could make and submit another film while we're waiting for chance's redcoats...

    Paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if theres two minutes and a couple of meg spare on the CD any chance of bungin on the Mortus Illumina Trailer ? i only have that in real media though

    i hope that tape gets through ..




    ------------------
    www.5ylac.s5.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy, send me your address if you want me to send you my old copy of "Attack of the Killer Teddies" on VHS?

    I know it's a shit film, but it has a sequel and the editing is OK...

    If you want, I can also throw in a disk with an old website I started on it... It has some information about how it was made.

    The only problem:

    I don't have the (well, any)official release for the music though, but I may have an un-scored version on DV...(maybe...)


    Use the Email addy below.

    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I say release the CD as soon as possible.
    There's been more than enough time and notification for ppl to get off their big fat arses ;-)

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy,


    Send your address to

    [email protected]

    It's on it's way tomorrow.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member the big lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2000
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We will have a clip from 'psycho babble' to you very soon..... could ya email your adress to [email protected]

    Cheers

    The dude

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If the CD would be out before Christmas, I'd already know what to give to my parents... smile

    So... I'd vote for 'release'.

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i say release too

    ------------------
    www.5ylac.s5.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •